Waterproof Windbreaker w/Mesh Lining
The outer shell of the 5001BC Hi Vis Windbreaker with Mesh Lining is lightweight and comfortable to wear.
With its two-tone design, black bottom and wrist cuffs, this waterproof safety jacket comes with a polyester mesh lining to help keep body warmth in while the weatherproof outer shell constructed of 300D PU coated ANSI certified HiVis fluorescent polyester oxford fabric helps to keep the water and moisture out. The raglan sleeves, diagonal seam from underarm to collarbone, provides comfort while the elastic cuffs provide a snug fit.
The 5000/5001 waterproof safety jacket comes with 2” reflective stripes, 2-horizontal across the mid-torso, 1-vertical over each shoulder down the front and back, and 2-horizontal on each sleeve. It also comes with a draw-string collar, detachable hood, and full length storm flap with snaps over the zipper front closure. This hi vis windbreaker with mesh lining will definitely keep you warm and dry.
A parka/rain jacket designed as a lightweight windbreaker with mesh lining, the 5000/5001 Waterproof Windbreaker w/mesh lining is a jacket you want for those rainy days. Great features at a great price. Order today!
Waterproof Parka manufactured by 3A Safety (Manuf. Part # C3WIN5001)
- 100% Waterproof 300D PU Teflon™ coated outer shell
- Two-tone design w/black bottom & wrist cuffs
- Polyester mesh lining
- Waterproofed taped seams
- 2" silver reflective stripes, front & back
- Full length storm flap w/heavy duty zipper & snaps
- Removable hood tucks into collar w/draw string
- Raglan sleeves w/elastic cuffs
Pockets: (3 Pockets Total)
- 1 Left Chest area, radio pocket
- 2 Large lower outside patch pockets w/hook & loop flaps
- ANSI 107 & EN471 | Class 3