CLOSE OUT - ML Kishigo Sheriff Public Safety Vest
ML Kishigo has delivered over 40 years of the very best products, one being their line of safety vests to help keep Public Safety personnel visible and safe.
Keeping those that work in our Public Safety visible at all times is important, which is why the 8054 Public Safety Vest was designed. Constructed of brown mesh and solid lime fabric, with the title SHERIFF pre-printed vertically down the front and horizontally on the lower back of the vest, SHERIFF personnel can be easily identified by the public, as well as, other EMS personnel during an emergency response.
The solid knit lime fabric on the bottom of the vest provides contrast and better visibility when worn. The adjustable Velcro waist straps allow for the ML Kishigo 8054 vest to be worn over bulky coats, maintaining identification while responding to emergencies in all types of weather conditions. A mic tab, pencil/pen pocket and inside patch pocket come in handy when getting the job done.
(NOTE: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Made by M.L. Kishigo (Manufacture Part # 8054)
- 4-Point Breakaway
- SHERIFF Pre-printed in Black Vertically on Left Torso & Horizontally on Lower Back
- Upper Mesh (brown) Fabric & Lower Solid Knit (lime) Fabric
- 1” Wide Silver High Performance Reflective Material w/4 ½” Contrasting Lime Material
- 4-Season Adjustability for Sizing, Fits Over Bulky Garments
- Zipper Front Closure
- 1 Mic Tab at Left Shoulder
Pockets: (2 total)
- (1) Outside Chest Pencil/Pen Pocket
- (1) Inside Patch Pocket (when vest not in use, folds into pouch)
- ANSI 107 Type P | Class 2 Compliant