Non-Rated Safety Vests
- Multi-Pocket Vest w/Mesh BackSKU: S2200-Orange/S2201-LimeAs Low As $14.55
- Kishigo Enhanced Visibility Single Pocket Mesh Vest (12 Colors)SKU: B120 SeriesAs Low As $11.44
- Mesh Safety Vest w/o Reflective - L/XLSKU: A1100-Orange/A1101-LimeAs Low As $4.24
- Mesh Safety Vest w/Reflective - L/XLSKU: A1200-Orange/A1201-LimeAs Low As $5.30
- Tight Mesh Safety Vest w/Horizontal Reflective - L/XLSKU: A1300-Orange/A1301-LimeAs Low As $5.48
- Mesh Vest w/Contrasting Stripes -L/XLSKU: A1400-Orange/A1401-LimeAs Low As $6.43
- Tight Woven Mesh Safety Vest w/o Reflective L/XLSKU: A1500-Orange/A1501-LimeAs Low As $4.75
- Tight Woven Mesh Safety Vest w/Reflective - L/XLSKU: A1600-Orange/A1601-LimeAs Low As $6.16
- Tight Woven Mesh Vest w/Contrasting Stripes- L/XLSKU: A1700-Orange/A1701-LimeAs Low As $6.39
- ML Kishigo Mesh Safety Vest w/o Reflective - S/MSKU: P-Orange | PL-LimeAs Low As $4.16
- CLOSE OUT - Mesh Vest w/Contrasting Stripes - S/MSKU: P-V21 Orange Mesh Vest$4.79
Non-rated Safety Vests Serve a Very Important Purpose
This site contains our SafetyGearOnline.com non-rated safety vests. You may be wondering where non-rated may fit into the work world, considering the safety benefits that accompany class 2 or class 3 safety apparel. But we wanted to make sure to make it clearly known that non-rated safety vests are still very important when it comes to workplace safety. The ANSI classifications are based upon the average rate of speed that motorists will be traveling through your work zone. For example, cars should not be traveling as fast on a country road as they would on an interstate, which is why it's important to wear rated garments.
Just to be clear, non-rated safety vests (also called Class 1 or Type O safety vests) do not satisfy ANSI/ISEA requirements. The official definition of Class 1/Type O gear is that it will supply day and night visibility for individuals working in circumstances with the risk of being struck by mobile vehicles, machinery, and equipment. This does not include highways or roadways unless under traffic control moving less than 25 mph. In other words, the danger level of wearing one of these vests in an environment designed for a Class 2 or 3 skyrockets and shouldn’t be risked.
But there are situations where vehicular traffic normally does not exceed 25 mph. Examples included: Warehouses, delivery vehicle drivers, shopping cart retrievers, parking service attendants, and other such scenarios. In all of these situations, workers may encounter traffic, but the nature of the environment make it so that natural speed of the vehicles is low. This is where non-rated safety vests are appropriate as they are still extremely visible to motorists. Find everything you need to keep your parking, warehouse, and attendant crews easily seen by the motorists that pass by on a daily basis.