Flame Resistant Vests
- ML Kishigo Breathable Mesh FR VestSKU: FM389As Low As $62.65
- ML Kishigo Modacrylic Black Series Mesh FR VestSKU: FM410As Low As $87.10
- Modacrylic FR Basic Series ANSI Class IISKU: SV92-2VGSFR-Lime/SV92-2VOSFR-OrangeAs Low As $54.90
- Modacrylic FR Jersey Series ANSI Class IISKU: SV92J-2VGSAs Low As $51.10
- Modacrylic FR Anti Static Series Mesh Class IISKU: SV92AS-2VGMAs Low As $61.55
- Modacrylic FR Anti Static Series Solid Class IISKU: SV92AS-2VGSAs Low As $61.55
- ML Kishigo FR ARC Series Class II VestSKU: F300-Lime/F301-OrangeAs Low As $59.65
While on the job site, there are certain times where fire can become a concern. A construction site can be stressful enough and you shouldn’t have to worry about an article of your clothing catching on fire. If you find yourself in this situation, that it may be beneficial to wear a FR Safety Vest. Fire resistant vests are ideal while working with equipment that produces sparks such as ARC Welders, grinders, sharpeners, or concrete saws.
FR Safety vests from SafetyGearOnline.com are made with Modacrylic flame resistant material which makes it less likely for an errant spark to catch fire if it lands on your vest. These vests are also rated Class 2 ANSI. So, along with the flame resistant protection, you will still remain easy to see by your co-workers and passing motorists while on site. We can also custom screen print on these vests, to clearly display your company’s name.