Flame Resistant Vests
- ML Kishigo Breathable Mesh FR VestSKU: FM389As Low As $60.50
- ML Kishigo Modacrylic Black Series Mesh FR VestSKU: FM410As Low As $84.30
- Modacrylic FR Basic Series ANSI Class IISKU: SV92-2VGSFR-Lime/SV92-2VOSFR-OrangeAs Low As $56.56
- Modacrylic FR Jersey Series ANSI Class IISKU: SV92J-2VGSAs Low As $56.65
- Modacrylic FR Anti Static Series Mesh Class IISKU: SV92AS-2VGMAs Low As $68.23
- Modacrylic FR Anti Static Series Solid Class IISKU: SV92AS-2VGSAs Low As $68.23
- ML Kishigo FR ARC Series Class II VestSKU: F300-Lime/F301-OrangeAs Low As $61.05
Innovative Flame-Resistant (FR) Vests
While on the job site, there are certain times where fire can become a concern. A construction site can be stressful enough and you shouldn’t have to worry about an article of your clothing catching on fire. If you find yourself in this situation, it may be beneficial to wear a FR Safety Vest. Flame resistant safety vests are ideal while working with equipment that produces sparks such as ARC Welders, grinders, sharpeners, or concrete saws.
High Visibility - modacrylic fabric
FR Safety Vests from SafetyGear Online are made with Modacrylic flame resistant material which makes it less likely for an errant spark to catch fire if it lands on your vest. These flame-resistant safety vests are also rated Class 2 ANSI compliant. So, along with the flame-resistant protection, you will remain easy to see by your co-workers and passing motorists while on site. We can also custom screen print on these FR high visibility vests, to clearly display your company’s name or other identification.
Need more information?
Give us a call at (800) 429-0954 or send us an email. We will be happy to help you find the FR high visibility safety vest you’re looking for.
Your Best Route to Safety | SafetyGear Online