Class 2 Safety Vests
- ML Kishigo ANSI Class 2 Mesh Fabric Safety Vest with ZipperSKU: 1519-Lime/1520-OrangeAs Low As $5.85
- ML Kishigo ANSI Class II Solid Front Mesh Back Safety VestSKU: 1163-Lime/1164-OrangeAs Low As $12.01
- ML Kishigo ANSI Class II Breakaway VestSKU: 1174-Lime/1176-OrangeAs Low As $15.95
- ML Kishigo 4 Season Mesh VestSKU: 1166BA-Lime/1167BA-OrangeAs Low As $19.25
- ML Kishigo ANSI Class II Brilliant Series Economy VestSKU: 1507MLK-Lime/1508MLK-OrangeAs Low As $11.03
- ML Kishigo ANSI Class II - Deluxe Ladies Fitted VestSKU: 1521 LimeAs Low As $30.24
- ML Kishigo ANSI Class II - Black Series Heavy Duty Vest (1513/1514)SKU: 1513-Lime/1514-OrangeAs Low As $20.71
- ANSI Class II Mesh Fabric Safety Vest with ZipperSKU: SV2ZGM-Lime/SV2ZOM-OrangeAs Low As $5.50
- ML Kishigo Class II - Brilliant Series X-Back VestSKU: 1530-Lime/1531-OrangeAs Low As $12.15
While working on or near a busy roadway, wearing safety vests is always a good idea. When it comes to choosing the right vest for the job, you should always be sure it meets safety requirements and is ANSI certified, the American National Standards Institute. Every Class 2 safety vest we carry here at Safety Gear Online meets all ANSI class 2 requirements including; color, coverage, and reflectivity. These high visibility vests are the best choice for construction workers, road crews, utility workers, surveyors, airport ground crews, railway workers, school crossing guards, and so much more.
An ANSI Class 2 safety vest is designed to be worn on or near roads. Each high visibility safety vest contains a minimum of 201 square inches of reflective tape and are high visibility colors, typically referred to as “HiVis,” of orange or yellow. Not only do these vests have an effective safety purpose, they also provide functional storage pieces as well. Many class 2 safety vests also have pockets so you can safely store a phone, two way radio, tools, or any other accessories you need close at hand during your work day.
A Class 2 vest is intended for working environments that pose a greater risk to the individual. This can include, but isn’t always limited to, construction or public safety workers who are on a roadway where vehicle traffic is moving 50 mph or under. These construction vests are larger in coverage than their Class 1 counterparts because they simply require more high visibility and reflective areas to be present on the vest design. A Class 2 vest must have at least 775 inches of safety yellow or safety orange back ground material and 201 square inches of reflective striping as well. These ANSI safety vests are commonly worn by light construction workers, survey crews, school crossing guards and airport baggage handlers.
Do you have questions about any of our Class 2 safety vests? Looking to order these in bulk? Give us a call or send us an email. We will be happy to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.