Class 2 Safety Vests
- Class II - Brilliant Series X-Back VestSKU: 1530-Lime/1531-Orange
- High Performance Surveyors Vest with Snap ClosureSKU: S5006-Lime / S5007-OrangeAs Low As $24.50
- High Performance Surveyors Vest with ZipperSKU: S5004-Lime / S5005-OrangeAs Low As $24.50
- Black Series Class 2 Black Bottom VestSKU: 1515-Lime / 1516-OrangeAs Low As $23.55
- ANSI Class II - Black Series Heavy Duty VestSKU: 1513-Lime/1514-OrangeAs Low As $20.71
- ANSI Class II Brilliant Series Heavy DutySKU: 1510MLK-Lime/1511MLK-Orange
- DeWALT Class 2 Heavy Duty Surveyor VestSKU: DSV521- LIMEAs Low As $24.50
- Fleece Lined Reversible VestSKU: 8000-Orange/8001-LimeAs Low As $34.71
While working on or near a busy roadway, wearing safety vests is always a good idea. When it comes to choosing the right vest for the job, you should always be sure it meets safety requirements and is ANSI certified. Every Class 2 safety vest we carry meets all ANSI class 2 requirements including; color, coverage, and reflectivity. These high visibility vests are the best choice for construction workers, road crews, utility workers, surveyors, airport ground crews, railway workers, school crossing guards, and more.
An ANSI Class 2 safety vest is designed to be worn on or near roads. Each high visibility safety vest contains a minimum of 201 square inches of reflective tape and are high visibility (hivis) orange or yellow in color. Many class 2 safety vests also have pockets so you can safely store a phone, two way radio, tools, or any other accessories you need close at hand.
Have questions about any of our class 2 safety vests? Looking to order in bulk? Give us a call or send us an email. We will be happy to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.