- Edge Baretti Safety GlassesSKU: SB-BarettiAs Low As $11.36
- Edge Kazbek Safety GlassesSKU: SK-KazbekAs Low As $11.36
- Edge Khor Safety GlassesSKU: SDK-KhorAs Low As $13.07
- Edge Reclus Safety GlassesSKU: SR-ReclusAs Low As $14.31
- Edge Brazeau Safety GlassesSKU: XB-BrazeauAs Low As $13.10
- Edge Dakura Safety GlassesSKU: SW-DakuraAs Low As $10.03
When you are involved in an active construction area, your eyes are vulnerable to countless possible irritants or dangerous materials. Dust, wood shavings, or flying debris can cause discomfort or a potential serious injury. Since you only have two eyes, all it takes is one stray piece of material to impact you negatively for the rest of your life. Safety eyewear is an absolute necessity, and many sites require protective glasses for you to even gain access to the work area. An example of safety glasses that are in compliance with safety regulations are Edge Safety Glasses. Having a pair of safety glasses that meet ANSI standards is a high priority, and using quality Edge safety glasses will allow you to observe safety procedures without sacrificing comfort.
Edge safety glasses are available in a number of shades and styles. The big, boxy protective glasses of old aren’t the standard of today. Sleeker styles provide a tighter fit while keeping the eye area safe from fine materials such as dust and debris. Larger objects, as well, are kept from coming into contact with the eyes. Sunglass coloring allows for additional eye protection in shielding you from the damaging effects of harsh ultraviolet rays. It’s never been easier to find eyewear that combines federal standards with comfort and style. All Edge Safety Glasses are ANSI Z87.1 2003 Compliant and OSHA approved.