High Visibility Sweatshirts
- PIP Class III Pullover SweatshirtSKU: 1330BL-Lime/1330BO-OrangeAs Low As $35.90
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Hoodie PulloverSKU: JS142-Lime/JS143-OrangeAs Low As $91.19
- PIP Class III Zip Front Hoodie Black Bottom SweatshirtSKU: 1370BL-Lime/1370BO-OrangeAs Low As $39.97
- PIP Class III Hooded Pullover Black Bottom SweatshirtSKU: 1350BL-Lime/1350BO-OrangeAs Low As $39.13
- ML Kishigo Hoodie Sweatshirt with ZipperSKU: JS102-Lime | JS103-OrangeAs Low As $45.78
- PIP Hooded Sweatshirt w/Contrasting StripesSKU: HSSPAs Low As $30.42
There are several different times during the year when the temperature can go from hot to cold in the course of a few hours. If you are too warm or too chilly, you know it can be difficult to efficiently complete your work. If you are on a construction site or performing roadwork, safety laws require that you are wearing clothing or equipment that will make you visible to your co-workers and to others passing by. One article of clothing that can help you stay warm, but also keep you easily seen by others, are our high visibility sweatshirts and reflective safety hoodies.
High visibility sweatshirts are perfect for those times of the year when the temperature has a hard time making up its mind. If there is a chill in the air during the morning, you can put on your high visibility sweatshirt until the sun has come out to warm things up. Then you can easily remove it and you'll still be comfortable. Though just be sure you have additional high visibility gear on hand so that you remain safe after you remove your reflective safety hoodie. You can also find ANSI Class 3 Sweatshirts on our site, so that you know you are following through with all safety standards and requirements.