High Visibility Rain Gear
- Premium Black Series Rain JacketSKU: RWJ106-Lime / RWJ107-Orange
- Rain PantsSKU: RWP102-Lime / RWP103-Orange
- Class 3 Rainwear SetSKU: RW110 -Lime / RW111 -Orange
- Storm Cover Rainwear JacketsSKU: RWJ102-Lime / RWJ103-Orange
- ANSI Class E - General Purpose Rain PantsSKU: RW30-ES1Y
- ANSI Class III - General Purpose Rain JacketSKU: RW30-3Z1Y
- ANSI Class E- Heavy Duty Rain PantsSKU: RW32-EZ1Y
- ANSI Class E - HiViz Light Weight Rain PantsSKU: RW10-ES1Y
- ANSI Class III - HiViz Light Weight Rain JacketSKU: RW10-3S1Y
- Waterproof Windbreaker w/Mesh LiningSKU: 5001BC
- Heavy Duty Rain JacketSKU: RW32-3Z1Y
- Heavy Weight RainsuitSKU: 7040-SDAs Low As $9.30
Are you on a construction work crew? Have you ever had to work at a job site while it was raining or snowing? If so, you know how difficult and unpleasant it is to try to coordinate with your crew, use tools, make precision cuts, and so forth while you are standing in the rain. Let's not forget how the weight of a garment can increase significantly when thoroughly soaked through. The same is true for those who are on Emergency Response Team. Trying to sort out a car crash is hard enough by itself, let alone attempting to do so in a rainstorm or heavy snow. Traffic will want to keep moving, so you not only need to stay dry, but also be visible.
This is why you should investigate the possibility of high visibility rain gear. Take this ANSI Class 3 Rain Jacket for instance. It was designed to keep you visible, dry, and warm throughout a variety of weather scenarios. If you are trying to work or respond to an emergency situation, and you are distracted because of the weather, then it will be hard to accomplish your goals. When you are ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at you, you can more efficiently do your job while keeping yourself safe.