High Visibility Jackets
- Fleece Lined Reversible VestSKU: 8000-Orange/8001-LimeAs Low As $32.89
- ML Kishigo Ripstop Bomber - 3 Season Hi Visibility Jacket w/Fleece LiningSKU: JS130-Lime/JS131-OrangeAs Low As $61.90
- ML Kishigo Economy Bomber JacketSKU: JS121-Lime/JS122-OrangeAs Low As $36.75
- CLOSE OUT - ML Kishigo 360 Pro Series Parka w/Thermal LiningSKU: JS110-Lime$88.99
- ML Kishigo Premium Brilliant Series Bomber JacketSKU: JS119-Lime/JS120-OrangeAs Low As $86.12
- ML Kishigo Lime & Black Limited Edition Black Series 2 in 1 JacketSKU: JS135As Low As $136.99
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Soft Shell JacketSKU: JS137-LimeAs Low As $87.70
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Rain JacketSKU: RWJ106-Lime / RWJ107-OrangeAs Low As $98.97
- ANSI Class III - HiViz Light Weight Rain JacketSKU: RW10-3S1YAs Low As $31.05
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Ripstop ParkaSKU: JS140-Lime / JS141-OrangeAs Low As $106.23
- ML Kishigo Class 3 Rainwear SetSKU: RW110-Lime | RW111-OrangeAs Low As $49.24
If you work on a construction crew, you know that one of the major conditions you must address during the year is when the temperature starts to drop. Being cold can not only slow down your productivity but can also be hazardous to your health. Sometimes workers will purchase the jacket simply because they think it will keep them warm. However, it is important to remember that the cold is not the only precaution you need to take during the winter months. Workplace and roadside safety must still be observed no matter what the temperature is outside. This is where our bright colored, High Visibility Safety Jackets come in to play.
Created in construction lime or construction orange, these High Visibility (HiVis) Jackets are ideal for roadside working conditions when temperatures drop to freezing or below. These outerwear apparel pieces are made as optimal winter wear. Not only do they excel at keeping all roadside workers warm, they are also very helpful during wet weather conditions. Anyone who has worked outside during rain or snow knows just how difficult it can be to stay warm. Not only does the moisture add to the extreme cold, but the water can soak into a normal jacket and make it very heavy and damp. Obviously, this is not a condition anyone would like to be in when working outside for hours on end. Our high visibility jackets are specifically designed for adverse weather conditions to keep your workers dry and warm. This is an example of one of our most popular ANSI compliant High Visibility Winter Jackets.
Our Hi Vis jackets come in a broad range of styles including soft shell, windbreaker, bomber jacket, parka, reversible, packable pullover, 3-season, thick liner, fleece lining, rain wear and 2-in-1 body warmer. Whether you are looking for a thick thermal safety jacket or a thin mesh lined rain jacket, our styles here at SafetyGear Online cover all the harsh weather bases. Help improve your workday comfort in any temperature with a high visibility work coat or jacket. Trust us, you won’t be sorry you made this type of outerwear investment. Order yours today!