High Visibility Jackets
- CLOSE OUT - Weatherproof 3-in-1 Parka - Size 4XLSKU: SJ410B-3ZGS (4XL)Was $83.99 Now $67.19
- CLOSE OUT - Deluxe 3-in-1 Bomber Jacket - Size 5XLSKU: SJ210B-3ZOS (5XL)Was $51.99 Now $49.20
- CLOSE OUT - Deluxe 3-in-1 Bomber Jacket - Size XLSKU: SJ210B-3ZGS (XL)Was $51.99 Now $49.20
- ML Kishigo Ripstop Bomber - 3 Season Hi Visibility Jacket w/Fleece LiningSKU: JS130-Lime/JS131-OrangeAs Low As $55.85
- ML Kishigo Lime & Black Limited Edition Black Series 2 in 1 JacketSKU: JS135As Low As $123.30
- ANSI Class III - HiViz Light Weight Rain JacketSKU: RW10-3S1YAs Low As $34.95
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Ripstop ParkaSKU: JS140-Lime / JS141-OrangeAs Low As $91.95
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series WindbreakerSKU: WB100-Lime / WB101-OrangeAs Low As $50.15
- ML Kishigo Class 3 Rainwear SetSKU: RW110 -Lime / RW111 -OrangeAs Low As $44.45
- ML Kishigo Storm Cover Rainwear JacketsSKU: RWJ102-Lime / RWJ103-OrangeAs Low As $46.35
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Rain JacketSKU: RWJ106-Lime / RWJ107-OrangeAs Low As $101.45
- 3 Season Safety Jacket w/Fleece LiningSKU: 7000-Orange/7001-LimeAs Low As $54.26
If you work on a construction crew you know that one of the major conditions you have to address during the year is when the temperature starts to drop. Being cold can not only slow down your productivity, but can also be hazardous to your health. Sometimes workers will purchase the jacket that they think will keep them warm no matter the situation. It is important to remember, however, that the cold is not the only precaution you need to take. Work place and road side safety must still be observed no matter what the temperature is outside.
That is why these High Visibility Jackets are ideal for roadside working conditions when it is cold. Not only do they excel at keeping you warm, but they are also very helpful during wet conditions. You know how difficult it can be to stay warm when you are experiencing rain or snow. Not only does the moisture add to the extreme cold, but the water can soak into a normal jacket and make it very heavy. A high visibility jacket designed for adverse weather conditions will keep you dry, and seen.