High Visibility Jackets
- Premium Brilliant Series Bomber JacketSKU: JS119-Lime / JS120-Orange
- Economy Bomber JacketSKU: JS121 -Lime / JS122 -Orange
- Ripstop Bomber - 3 Season Hi Visibility Jacket w/Fleece LiningSKU: JS130-Lime / JS131-Orange
- ML Kishigo Lime & Black Limited Edition Black Series 2 in 1 JacketSKU: JS135As Low As $123.30
- ANSI Class III - HiViz Light Weight Rain JacketSKU: RW10-3S1Y
- CLOSE OUT - Deluxe 3-in-1 Bomber Jacket - Size 5XLSKU: SJ210B-3ZOS (5XL)Was $51.99 Now $41.59
- Premium Black Series Soft Shell JacketSKU: JS137-Lime
- Premium Black Series Ripstop ParkaSKU: JS140-Lime / JS141-Orange
- Premium Black Series WindbreakerSKU: WB100-Lime / WB101-Orange
- Class 3 Rainwear SetSKU: RW110 -Lime / RW111 -Orange
- Storm Cover Rainwear JacketsSKU: RWJ102-Lime / RWJ103-Orange
- Premium Black Series Rain JacketSKU: RWJ106-Lime / RWJ107-Orange
If you work on a construction crew you know that one of the major conditions you have to address during the year is when the temperature starts to drop. Being cold can not only slow down your productivity, but can also be hazardous to your health. Sometimes workers will purchase the jacket that they think will keep them warm no matter the situation. It is important to remember, however, that the cold is not the only precaution you need to take. Work place and road side safety must still be observed no matter what the temperature is outside.
That is why these High Visibility Jackets are ideal for roadside working conditions when it is cold. Not only do they excel at keeping you warm, but they are also very helpful during wet conditions. You know how difficult it can be to stay warm when you are experiencing rain or snow. Not only does the moisture add to the extreme cold, but the water can soak into a normal jacket and make it very heavy. A high visibility jacket designed for adverse weather conditions will keep you dry, and seen.