Radians - Type O, Class 1 Heavy Duty Two Tone Engineer Safety Vest
The Radians ANSI/ISEA Class 1 | Type O, Two-Tone, Heavy Duty Engineer Safety Vest is intended for professional field engineers and construction superintendents.
Rugged Oxford solid material on front provides resistance to tough working conditions while supporting extra weight in cargo pockets. The reflective material is utilized for reinforcement of edge binding and to further enhance nighttime visibility. This popular Class 1 reflective vest includes numerous multi-function pockets, configured specifically for upside down paint cans, water bottles and tablets.
This SV55-1 Heavy Duty Safety Vest is designed in black to provide that professional look. Built with functionality and comfort.
Made by Radians (Manuf Part# SV55-1ZBD)
- Heavy Duty #8 Zipper Closure
- 2” Glass Bead Reflective Tape
- 1” Contrasting Trim Detail
- Reflective Trim Edging
- Dual Mic Tabs at Shoulders
- FRONT: 300D Oxford Solid 100% Polyester
- BACK: 100% Polyester mesh
Pockets: (10 Pockets Total)
- 1 Left Chest Split Pencil Pocket w/Flap Cover
- 1 Right Chest Radio Pocket w/Flap Cover
- 2 Front Cargo Pockets w/Flagging Tape Grommets
- 2 Water Bottle/Paint Can Pockets
- 2 Right Inside Lower Zippered Pockets & 2 Inside Open Patch Pockets
- 1 Interior Chest Pocket w/Flap Cover
- 1 Large Plan Pocket on Back w/Zipper closure
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 1 | Type O