ANSI Class II w/ Contrasting Stripes
|Description||Compliant protection at an economical price. Excellent choice for extreme work environments.
Class II ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 & ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Made by Radians Inc. (Manuf. Part # SV22-2ZGM/SV22-2ZOM)
Roadside construction is a very hazardous line of work. Not only are construction workers handling dangerous machinery, but they are working right next to fast moving traffic. These Class II ANSI contrasting mesh vests are ideal for keeping members of your crew visible, especially in times of low light, or in the glaring sunlight of summer work zones. Crew members will also appreciate how the mesh fabric allows the body to breath and that the vest will be lightweight as opposed to another heavy layer; keeping the wearer safe, comfortable, and efficient.
Available Colors: Orange & Lime
- 2” silver reflective tape stripes on both front and back of vest
- Stripes are both horizontal and vertical
- Contrasting orange or lime trim detail to silver tape stripes
- 100% polyester mesh material
- 1 upper left front
- 1 lower right inside
- 100% Polyester Mesh
- Class II ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 & ANSI/ISEA 107-2010
- Radians Inc. (Manuf. Part # SV22-2ZGM/SV22-2ZOM)