CLOSE OUT - Blue Public Safety Vest | Size: 2XL/4XL
Limited Availability - Order Today!
The blue and lime Public Safety vest designed by ML Kishigo helps to keep emergency personnel visible in low light conditions. The 8051, unlike other public safety vest, is made with blue mesh material with contrasting lime for a distinguished look.
This safety vest is designed with a 4-point breakaway feature, mic-tabs on left shoulder, zipper front closure, and features hook & loop waistline at the bottom for easy adjustability. The silver reflective tape contrasts with the lime solid knit fabric providing extra visibility in low light conditions.
(NOTE: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Made by M.L. Kishigo (Manufacture Part # 8051BNL)
- 4-Point Velcro™ Breakaway
- Zipper Front Closure
- Mic Tabs on Left Shoulder
- Upper Mesh (blue) Fabric and Lower Solid (lime) Fabric
- Silver Reflective Tape (vertical front and back, horizontal at waistline)
- Velcro™ Sizing Adjustments on Both Sides
Pockets: (2 total)
- (1) Pencil/Pen Pocket at Upper Left Chest Area
- (1) Large Patch Pocket at Inside Lower Left
- ANSI/ISEA 207-2006 Compliant