PIP Maxiflex Endurance Gloves
The Maxiflex Endurance Gloves 34-845 is a standard by which all general purpose seamless knit gloves are designed. Pioneered by ATG and in partnership with PIP, the Maxiflex Ultimate features a proprietary grip tech natural coating that optimizes controlled grip by micro cup action. Even in contact with light oils it provides grip and excellent abrasion resistance.
The air-tech patented micro foam technology offers 360 degrees breathability making it the most breathable on the market today.
Proprietary technology platforms result in Maxiflex nylon lycar glove that is 25% thinner than most foam nitrile gloves while offering twice the mechanical performance in form, fit and feel.
Advanced manufacturing processes are utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips in superior fingertip sensitivity that all together mimic the hand at rest, reducing hand fatigue and increasing productive.
Think of all the annoyances that can exist for your hands on the job site: Splinters, rocks under your fingernails, scrapes, hang nails, concrete drying on your skin, along with many others. Even though these are all minor injuries, they can make completing work extremely frustrating. Also, if the temperature has dipped and it is cold out, it can be hard to have a firm grasp on your equipment. These PIP Maxiflex Endurance gloves will keep your hands protected and warm.
The 34-845 MaxiFlex Endurance Glove comes standard in black and gray with palm and fingertip coatings.
For fast service & best value, order by the dozen.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS - WARNING : Possible cancer and reproductive harm. Go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Made by PIP (Manufacture Part # 34-845)
- 15 Gauge Seamless Nylon Liner
- Micro-Foam Nitrile Coating
- Micro-Foam Nitrile Coated Palm (Full Fingers and Knuckles)
- Minimal Penetration (Strike Through) Keeps the Inside Liner Very Soft
- 360 Degree Breathable Fabric Keeps Hands Cool, Dry and Comfortable
- Knit Wrist Design Prevents Dirt and Debris from Entering the Glove
- Produces Minimal Lint and Dust
- Oeko-Tex Association Evaluated & Certified as a Skin Safe Product
- Complies w/FDA Food Handling Requirements 21CFR, Part177
- EN388 4131