Modacrylic FR Jersey Series ANSI Class II
If you work in an electrical, utility or other NFPA 70E work environment where a flame-resistant hi vis vest is required, this Radians SV92J modacrylic safety vest is a perfect choice. The SV92J is a jersey knit modacrylic FR Class 2 Vest. The modacrylic safety vest meets both the ASTM 1506 and the ANSI 107 standards. It is Made in the USA and is more difficult to ignite than a regular safety vest. It is an inherently flame-resistant fabric which means the flame resistance is built into its chemical structure. The flame-resistant properties cannot be washed out or damaged due to exposure to chemicals in laundry. So, the flame-resistant properties remain for the life of the vest.
The SV92J has an Arc rating of 10.0 cal that meets the National Fire Protection Associations 70E-HRC2 rating. The inherently flame resistant SV92J is made of GlenGuard HiVis 61% modacrylic blend. It features 8735 3M Scotchlite FR reflective tape that has been heat transferred.
All Radians – RadWear brand modacrylic garments are stamped with a tracking number which allows each product to be traced back to the roll it was cut from.
This flame-resistant hi vis vest has a hook and loop closure and is offered in a variety of sizes from Medium to 5XL. Available in HiVis lime color only.
Remain visible and reduce your risk to flame and electrical hazard with the SV92J safety vest.
Meets ANSI 107 | Level 2 Standards
Made by Radians Inc. (Manuf. Part # SV92J-2VGS)
- Meets ANSI Class 2 | Level 2 Standards
- 7.75 oz. 61% Modacrylic, 32% Cotton & 7% Poly Fabric
- 2" 3M Scotchlite FR Reflective Tape 8735
- Hook & Loop Front Closure
- Compliant with ASTM F1506 Standards
- Compliant with FTS 191A Method 5903 Standards
- Fabric is Certified to ANSI 107 | Level 2 Visibility Standards
- Fabric is Certified to EN-471 Class 2 Retro Reflective Performance
- Meets & Exceeds NFPA 1971, 2000 Edition, Sections 5-1.4 and 6.2
- Fabric ARC Rating 10.0 Cal/CM2
- Maximum of 50 Washings
- Made in USA