Kishigo S5000 | S5001 Class 2 Multi-Pocket Professional Surveyors Vest with Zipper Front Closure
The Professional Surveyors safety vest, from Kishigo, is designed to last and eclipse the stringent requirements of a highly functional surveyors’ vest.
Made with a solid polyester front and a breathable mesh back, with 2" wide high performance reflective material laminated to a 3" contrasting color for added daytime high visibility. In addition, the vest includes right and left mic holders, a zip up front closure, two grommets on the lapels and on the left lower pocket, augmented webbing at the points of high stress, and a cushioned neck liner for increased comfort.
There are 11 total pockets inside and out of this vest. They include a left chest 2-tier pocket with double function flap that can be held open by a Velcro loop, and a large right pocket with extra flaps of material on the sides which will give you a little extra room for storing more bulky items.
In addition, it has outside lower pockets with flaps, left and right pockets for carrying stakes and other large items, left and right elastic pockets for carrying spray cans or water bottles, inside left and right full-length zipper pockets that have load bearing straps, and a concealed back pocket with left and right zipper access.
They are available in high visibility Lime (S5000) and Orange (S5001); sizes S-5XL.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS - WARNING: Possible cancer and reproductive harm. Go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Made by ML Kishigo (Manufacture Part # S5000 and S5001)
- Contrasting Reflective Stripes
- 100% Polyester Breathable Mesh
- 11 Total Pockets
- Left and Right Mic Holders
- 2 Lapel and 2 Lower Left Pocket Grommets
- Bolstered Webbing for Added Strength
- Concealed Surveyors Pocket on Back
- Cushioned Neck Liner for Added Comfort
- Zipper Front Closure
- Left Chest 2-tier Pocket with Dual Function Flap that can be Held Open by Hook & Loop
- Large Right Gusseted Pocket with Flap
- Outside Lower Front Pockets with Flaps, Left and Right Stake Pockets
- Left and Right Elastic Spray Paint Can Pockets
- Lower Inside Left and Right Full-length Zipper Pockets with Load-bearing Straps.
- Hidden Back Pouch with Left and Right Zipper Access.
ANSI 107 Type R | Class 2 Compliant