ML Kishigo High Performance Surveyors Vest with Zipper
Take your safety vest to the next level with the ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 | Type R | Class 2 Compliant high-performance surveyors vest. This zippered, Class 2 high visibility vest made by ML Kishigo is a high-performance surveyor vest that features comfort and functionality.
The ML Kishigo S5004 Surveyors Vest is constructed with durable webbing reinforcement placed down the zipper front closure and around the hem and uniquely features a padded neck for comfort when the vest is loaded down with essential tools needed to get the job done.
Making sure you’re staying safe on the job when you’re outdoors can be tough, but with the ML Kishigo S5004 surveyor vest, you’re sure to stay visible. This ANSI Class 2 high visibility vest comes in both lime and orange. With reflective tape across the front, pockets, and chest of this high-performance vest, you’re sure to stay seen by those around you.
Class II ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 | Type R
Made by ML Kishigo (Manuf Part # S5004-Lime/S5005-Orange)
- Ultra-Cool™ 100% polyester mesh
- Zipper front closure with durable webbing reinforcement
- 2” wide high-performance reflective tape material
- 3” black contrast
- 2 mic tabs – 1 left and 1 right (size small only has left mic tab)
- Padded neck for additional comfort
- 2 lapel grommets
- 1 Left chest radio pocket w/clear ID holder w/flap closure
- 1 Right chest 2-tier/4-division pencil/pen pocket
- 1 Inside lower left tablet/iPad pocket w/load-bearing strap
- 1 Inside full length pocket on lower right
- 1 Hidden back pouch with zipper access on both sides
- 2 Outside lower pockets with grommets