Warming Safety Gear
- Hardhat LinerSKU: LZ620As low as $15.18
- ML Kishigo Knit BeanieSKU: 2826-Lime | 2827-OrangeAs Low As $7.27
- Wicking & Cooling Head Gaiter | SOLD INDIVIDUALLY | by OccuNomixSKU: TD800-HVY | HiVis Yellow | OccuNomixAs Low As $9.51
- Toe WarmersSKU: 1106-10TWAs low as $6.89
- Full Face Tube LinerSKU: LK810As Low As $6.99
- Hand WarmersSKU: 1100-10RAs low as $4.27
- Plush Fleece Winter BalaclavaSKU: 1070As Low As $15.96
Unfortunately, some people are required to perform roadwork or outdoor construction during the colder months of winter. Even for people who like the colder weather, it is still important to wear appropriate clothing to stay warm and safe such as hard hat liners for winter. It is also vital to wear equipment that can keep you easily visible while on the job site. SafetyGearOnline.com has a number of items, like high vis hats, hard hat liners, and hand warmers, that you can use to achieve both of these goals.
When you are facing the driving wind, the cold can sometimes be debilitating. When you have to squint and turn your head every time the wind whips, you run the risk of being inefficient. We have full face tube liners that can reach up and connect to your hard hat so that you are completely covered. Or, if there are flurries and you want your co-workers to know where you're working, then a high visibility hat is exactly what you are looking for. Not only will one of these hats keep the chill away, but they are easy for your colleagues to see while operating power tools or machinery so that you do not come into harm's way.