- Ratchet Hard HatSKU: GHR6As Low As $9.20
- Full Brim Hard HatSKU: QHR6As Low As $12.85
- Go-To-Work Kit with Standard Hard HatSKU: 289-GTW-6121As Low As $17.28
- Go-To-Work Kit with Full Brim Hard HatSKU: 289-GTW-6141As Low As $23.33
- PIP MK8 Evolution Hard HatSKU: AHS150 SeriesAs Low As $50.67
- ML Kishigo Hard Hat Sun ShadeSKU: 2810-Lime / 2813-OrangeAs Low As $6.94
- Hard Hat Pad w/ Neck ShadeSKU: 969-Navy
- HARD HAT TERRY TOPPER SWEATBAND: 870: SNAP ON HARD HAT SWEATBANDSKU: 870As Low As $1.99
On the job site, there are a number of events that can pose a risk to your head. Head injuries are some of the most dangerous injuries to sustain and one of the most difficult injuries to repair and recover from. That is why it is imperative to always wear proper protection, such as these full brim hard hats. All of the safety hats at SafetyGearOnline.com are safety rated and conform to ANSI Z89.1 – 2009 Standard, Type 1, and Class G & E.
We also have these MK8 Evolution hard hats that can also be worn while in work zones for unseen dangers. For example, let's say that you work with a utility repair crew and you are out fixing a blown transformer. One of your co-workers is in the lift and up near the top of the telephone pole, while you are directing traffic. Your co-worker accidentally drops a hand tool and it falls toward you. An ANSI approved hard hat would help keep you safe in this scenario. Or if you are working on a road crew using a jackhammer, and a piece of pavement flies into the air, you can be shielded from the projectile if you are wearing a safety hat. Find these ANSI approved hard hats here at SafetyGearOnline.com.