- Disposable | Pleated Face Masks | SOLD IN BOX OF 50 | by Copperfit IndustriesSKU: CI-FMP-IZ000As low as $19.00
- Re-Usable | Anatomical Face Masks | SOLD INDIVIDUALLY | by Mercer IndustriesSKU: D11010WH-FMA-1As Low As $2.98
- Wicking & Cooling Head Gaiter | SOLD INDIVIDUALLY | by OccuNomixSKU: TD800-HVY | HiVis Yellow | OccuNomixAs Low As $9.51
- Re-Usable | Pleated Face Masks | SOLD INDIVIDUALLY | by Mercer IndustriesSKU: D11011LB-FMP | D11011WH-FMP | Pleated Face MaskAs Low As $2.98
- Re-Usable | Cotton Knit Face Mask | SOLD IN PKG OF 5 | by Port AuthoritySKU: PA-FMP | Port Authority Face MaskAs Low As $19.16
Whether you are consistently exposed to fine dusts and airborne particles or you're only faced with these concerns occasionally, disposable face masks are important protective items for keeping your lungs safe from the potential ill effects of these fine materials. Especially useful on construction sites, cone respirator masks help to protect workers from the fine particles from concrete, dirt, and sawdust that are unavoidable in the course of various construction or demolition tasks. In order for many construction sites to be NIOSH compliant with safety guidelines, proper protective masks are required for various situations, and it’s important to make sure that you are equipped with the right mask for the materials you are encountering.
In a non-professional setting, disposable face masks can also be very helpful. If your environment is prone to high winds and heavy dust storms, the use of a cone respirator can help filter out some of the fine particles you might otherwise breathe. Likewise, if you are doing renovations on an older home, you may discover areas of mold. Appropriate face mask can provide protection when it comes to keeping the mold from making its way into your lungs. For bulk orders, give us a call at (800) 429-0954 or send us an email. We will be happy to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.