- Maxifoam Premium GlovesSKU: 34-800 SeriesAs Low As $3.33
- G-Tek PolyKor ANSI Cut Level 3SKU: 16-340LG / 16-340ORAs Low As $7.65
- Touchscreen Cut Level 2 Work GloveSKU: RWG532As Low As $8.94
- RWG555 AXIS PPE ANSI Cut Level 4 GlovesSKU: RWG555As Low As $6.45
- Touch Screen Gray PU Palm Coated Speckle Gray HPPE GlovesSKU: 713HUTSAs Low As $5.04
Safety is always paramount when it comes to the job site. Although most workers are conscious of safety procedures to prevent major incidents, they may forget that a minor injury can occur just as easily. Safety attire such as Mechanics Safety Glovescan help keep you safe from scrapes, scratches, splinters, and other minor injuries.
You should also consider using Mechanics Safety GlovesGloves in a non-professional setting because they are sturdy and versatile. If you’re working at home doing maintenance on your car, gardening, home repairs, or yard work, your hands may be at risk. Wearing these safety gloves during these projects can help prevent minor injuries. Whether you’re a professional construction worker or just doing work around the house, the proper Safety Utility Gloves can help keep you safe.