Leather Work Gloves
- Thinsulate Lined Leather GlovesSKU: 125-448 SeriesAs Low As $11.77
- Thermal Lined Insulated Driver'sSKU: 77-468 Series
- Thinsulate Lined Insulated Driver'sSKU: 77-469 SeriesAs Low As $8.78
- Split Cowhide Leather Palm - "A/B" GradeSKU: 82-7563 Series
- Unlined Leather Driver's - Premium GradeSKU: 68-168 Series
- Unlined Leather Driver's - Regular GradeSKU: 68-163 Series
When you are on the job site, there are many ways you can accumulate minor injuries to your hands: Catching yourself on a nail, blisters from using hand tools, scraping against pavement, lime burns from concrete, and cuts from sharp tools, just to name a few. Although these injuries are not debilitating, they are certainly annoying and can lead to something worse if not treated. This is why you need to keep your hands protected with these leather work gloves.
Leather is a very strong and durable material that does offer you protection from the aforementioned afflictions. These types of gloves are ideal to wear for almost any task that you will be facing during a day on the job. We even have high visibility leather gloves that you can wear to also help others see your hands if they are operating a tool or piece of machinery so that they know where you are at all times. Why go through your work day with annoying cuts or scrapes? Keep yourself moving and on schedule with these tough leather work gloves.