General Purpose Gloves
- Unlined Leather Driver's - Regular GradeSKU: 68-163 SeriesAs Low As $6.07
- Unlined Leather Driver's - Premium GradeSKU: 68-168 SeriesAs Low As $9.26
- Split Cowhide Leather Palm - "A/B" GradeSKU: 82-7563 SeriesAs Low As $3.05
- Maxifoam Premium GlovesSKU: 34-800 SeriesAs Low As $3.33
- RWG555 AXIS PPE ANSI Cut Level 4 GlovesSKU: RWG555As Low As $6.45
- Hi-Visibility Thermal Lined GloveSKU: RWG800As Low As $8.84
While on a road crew or construction crew, you know that there may be different ways in which your hands might be at risk of injury. Normally these injuries are very minor, but there are certain situations where the injuries can be serious. This is why if while you are at the work zone, you should always consider wearing protective work gloves. SafetyGearOnline.com has the best gloves available to help avoid injuries while working.
Protective gloves, such as these Maxiflex gloves, can be worn to protect against a number of different scenarios. For example, if you’re working with lumber and you wear these gloves, you greatly reduce the chance of getting splinters. Or if you are repairing a pot hole and you have to seal the edges with hot tar, gloves will prevent the tar from dripping onto your skin. If you’re part of an emergency response crew you may have to clean up after a car crash where there is broken glass and these gloves would come in handy. Find different gloves for different situations here at SafetyGearOnline.com.