- Gray G-Tek GP Gloves by Protective Industrial ProductsSKU: 39-C1300 | Gray | G-Tek GPAs Low As $3.22
- MaxiFlex Ultimate GlovesSKU: 34-874As Low As $4.46
- Jersey Glove - Premium GradeSKU: 95-890
- Maxifoam Premium GlovesSKU: 34-800 SeriesAs Low As $4.36
- Canvas Glove - Economy GradeSKU: 90-910I
Different tasks in the workplace require different protective gear. Some jobs require sturdy gloves, and others simply require Fabric Safety Gloves. It’s important to know your trade and to know the proper gear. Maxiflex II gloves, for example, provide a rubber coating that is essential at some points in some trades. Cement mason spending long hours holding a trowel, edger, a broom handle for a brush finish, will need a secure grip. Less intense work may only require the use of fabric safety gloves.
The Maxiflex II Gloves are helpful for obtaining a good grip on slick surfaces. This is also true if you need to work outdoors during rainy weather. Chemical burns from a number of construction materials can be painful and dangerous, and it’s important to protect your hands by providing the barrier that rubber coated gloves create. Most safety standards on a job site includes wearing proper safety gear from head to toe, and gloves are just as important in this pursuit as are hardhats and boots.