PIP G-Tek PolyKor ANSI Cut Level 3
|Description||G-Tek PolyKor ANSI Cut Level 3 - Nitrile coatedMade by PIP (Manuf. Part # 16-340LG / 16-340OR)|
- The seamless construction offers increased breathability and comfort.
- The lightweight, PolyKor shell provides excellent tactile sensitivity, dexterity and cut resistance.
- The micro-surface coating is double-dipped nitrile coating which helps provide increased abrasion resistance and increases the life of the glove.
- Knitted wrists help prevent debris from getting in the glove
- Water, chemical and ultraviolet light resistant
Manufactured by PIP (Protective Industrial Products), the 16-340 gloves are most commonly used for parts assembly, construction, handling of sheet metal & sharp small parts handling. You can depend on these gloves to provide long-lasting protection against abrasion and chemicals.