Full Brim Hard Hat
Hard hats are worn in work places where flying debris, falling objects, or electrical shock, are a possible hazard. In these types of work environments, workers are required to wear hard hats to protect them from potential head injuries.
This Radians brand full brim hard hat is ANSI certified and also meets the requirements of OSHA. What does this mean? It means that both ANSI and OSHA certify that the hard hat is designed to meet performance requirements for impact, penetration, and electrical shock. The ANSI Type 1 hard hats are designed to protect the top of the head and is a common used hard hat in the United States.
With a Class G & E certification, the QHR6 Quartz Full Brim Hard Hat that is made in the USA by Radians, meets the ANSI protection requirements providing protection from electrical hazards of 2,200 general volts (Class G) and 20,000 electrical volts (Class E).
- Pillowed brow pad
- Full profile, full brim
- Nylon crown strap suspensions
- Nape cushion on ratchet suspensions
- Quick 6-point ratchet adjustment system
- Vertical height adjustment
- High density polyethylene construction
- Universal accessory slots
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type1 – Class G & E Standards