CLOSE OUT - ML Kishigo Fire Public Safety Vest
The Public Safety vests designed for emergency personnel by ML Kishigo helps to keep emergency personnel visible in low light conditions. This FIRE safety vest is made with highly visible fluorescent lime mesh material with contrasting red trim to distinguish FIRE personnel.
This safety vest is designed with a 5-point breakaway feature, mic-tabs on each shoulder, hook & loop front closure, and features a snap-up design on the bottom to provide easy belt access. Made in the USA, this 8063-safety vest provides you with the easy-on easy-off capabilities, comfort and keeps you visible.
The ML Kishigo 8063 public safety vest PRE-PRINTED with FIRE, vertically on front left chest and horizontally on upper back.
(NOTE: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Made by M.L. Kishigo (Manufacture Part # 8063)
- Polyester Mesh
- 5-Point Breakaway
- Hook & loop front closure
- Snap-Up Design
- Contrasting Reflective Stripes
- Velcro™ sizing adjustments on both sides
- Mic Tab on each shoulder
- FIRE (printed black vertically on left chest)
- FIRE (printed black horizontally on upper back)
- ANSI/ISEA 207-2006 (snapped position)
- ANSI/ISEA 107 CLASS 2 (full length - unsnapped position)