CLOSE OUT - Kishigo Emergency Services Public Safety Vests | Size: 2XL/4XL
The Public Safety vests designed for emergency personnel by Kishigo helps to keep emergency personnel visible in low light conditions. The 8066 emergency response vest is made with highly visible fluorescent lime mesh material with contrasting green trim for a distinguished look.
This safety vest is designed with a 5-point breakaway feature, mic-tabs on each shoulder, hook & loop front closure, and features a snap-up design on the bottom to provide easy belt access. Made in the USA, this 8066 Public Safety vest provides you with the easy-on easy-off capabilities, comfort and keeps you visible.
The Kishigo 8066 highly visible public safety vest constructed of fluorescent lime mesh fabric accented with green to quickly identify Emergency Services personnel during emergency response.
(NOTE: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Made by Kishigo (Manufacture Part # 8066-2XL/4XL)
- 100% Polyester Mesh Material
- Contrasting Reflective Tape (front, back and mid-torso area)
- 5-Point Breakaway Feature Help Prevent Entanglement
- Hook & Loop Front Closure
- Mic Tabs on Each Shoulder
- Snap-up Design for Easy Accessory Belt Access
- Heavy Duty Velcro™ Sizing Adjustments at Both Sides
- Made in USA
- ANSI/ISEA 207-2006 (in snapped up position)
- ANSI/ISEA 107 CLASS 2 (in unsnapped - full length position)