Cut Protection A4 - Nitrile Coated Glove
Radians is a leader in protecting worker’s hands with innovative gloves that offer protection comfort and dexterity. The Radians RWG604 nitrile coated work glove is an impact resistant and cut protection winter glove. It has been tested against the American ANSI cut standard and the European ENN388 cut standards. The nitrile coated cut resistant glove has an ANSI cut rating of 4 and an ENN388 cut rating of 5. The RWG604 provides excellent protection against abrasion cuts, punctures, blunt force impact, and pinching injuries. It’s often used in oil and gas material handling and construction in cold environments.
The comfortable RWG604 nitrile coated work glove features a 2-ply, 13-gauge blue and white HPPE shell with a seamless cuff for an easy slip-on fit. The black micro nitrile palm coating provides a strong grip in both wet and dry applications. The RWG604 nitrile coated cut resistant glove features dense thermoplastic rubber overlays at the back of the hand to protect against impact while staying flexible. It also has a 7-gauge acrylic terry liner to provide warmth in cold conditions.
Stay safe with the Radians RWG604 cut protection high visibility 13-gauge weather coated glove.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS - WARNING : Possible cancer and reproductive harm. Go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Made by Radians (Manufacture Part# RWG604)
- 2-ply, 13-gauge High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) for cut resistance
- 7 Gauge Acrylic Terry Liner for warmth in cold weather conditions
- Black micro nitrile coating on palm
- Seamless cuff design
- Hi-Visibility TPR overlay provide added impact protection. (Patent# 9,241,519)
- Meets EN388:2003 Abrasion Resistance standards, Blade Cut, Tear, & Puncture (4544)
- ANSI Cut Level A4; EN388 Cut Level 5