ML Kishigo Safety Vests, Jackets, & Coats | Hi Vis Garments
When it comes to outfitting your work crews with Hi Vis Garments, you can't go wrong by using ML Kishigo Safety Vests, Jackets, and Coats. M.L. Kishigo has over 30 years of experience in designing and creating hi vis garments that are all within ANSI, the American National Standards Institute, Class 2 and Class 3 requirements. Comfort and quality come first. This allows your construction crew members to be as safe as possible when working near a roadway or with heavy machinery. Visually signaling the user’s presence is of the upmost importance, according to The American National Standard ANSI/ISEA 107-2010, High-Visibility Safety Apparel and Headwear’s standards.
The selection of M.L. Kishigo Safety Vests, Jackets, Coats and Hi Vis Garments available at SafetyGearOnline.com will encompass any situation for your team. If you are part of a road repair crew, you can find ANSI Class 2 ML Kishigo Safety Vests, Jackets, and Coats that will keep you visible to passing motorists near your work site. If you're a Law Enforcement Officer, then the Sheriff Traffic Vests are perfect for alerting motorists of your presence, should you need to direct traffic. Do you spend your days on the Public Works crew, which sometimes means that you have to make repairs when the temperatures drop? This Class 3 Safety Jacket will not only keep you warm and dry but will also let passing motorists know exactly where you are. When it comes to safety, these enhanced visibility designs provide no compromises in quality, comfort or innovation.
Fluorescent materials are the fabrics used to make High Visibility Safety Vests. The fabric used in these ML Kishigo vests have special pigments to appear brighter than other colors, enhancing daytime visibility, especially in low light settings such as dusk, dawn, cloud cover and others. ANSI/ISEA 107 specifies minimum performance characteristics for fluorescent yellow, green, orange, red and red background materials. This specific brand of construction and work crew safety vests align with all those regulated rules. Put your trust in the safety that M.L. Kishigo can offer you.
- 18" STOP/STOP Non-Reflective Handheld SignSKU: 5951 STST1
- ML Kishigo Ripstop Bomber - 3 Season Hi Visibility Jacket w/Fleece LiningSKU: JS130-Lime/JS131-Orange
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Rain JacketSKU: RWJ106-Lime / RWJ107-Orange
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Soft Shell JacketSKU: JS137-Lime
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Hoodie PulloverSKU: JS142-Lime/JS143-Orange
- ML Kishigo Hoodie Sweatshirt with ZipperSKU: JS102-Lime | JS103-Orange
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series WindbreakerSKU: WB100-Lime / WB101-Orange
- ML Kishigo Premium Black Series Ripstop ParkaSKU: JS140-Lime / JS141-Orange
- ML Kishigo Economy Bomber JacketSKU: JS121-Lime/JS122-Orange
- ML Kishigo Rain PantsSKU: RWP102-Lime / RWP103-Orange