Kishigo Safety Vests, Jackets, & Coats | Hi Vis Garments
When it comes to outfitting your work crews with Hi Vis Garments, you can't go wrong by using Kishigo Safety Vests, Jackets, and Coats. Kishigo has over 30 years of experience in designing and creating hi vis garments that are all within ANSI, the American National Standards Institute, Class 2 and Class 3 requirements. Comfort and quality come first. This allows your construction crew members to be as safe as possible when working near a roadway or with heavy machinery. Visually signaling the user’s presence is of the upmost importance, according to The American National Standard ANSI/ISEA 107-2010, High-Visibility Safety Apparel and Headwear’s standards.
The selection of Kishigo Safety Vests, Jackets, Coats and Hi Vis Garments available at SafetyGearOnline.com will encompass any situation for your team. If you are part of a road repair crew, you can find ANSI Class 2, Kishigo Safety Vests, Jackets, and Coats that will keep you visible to passing motorists near your work site. If you're a Law Enforcement Officer, then the Sheriff Traffic Vests are perfect for alerting motorists of your presence, should you need to direct traffic. Do you spend your days on the Public Works crew, which sometimes means that you have to make repairs when the temperatures drop? This Class 3 Safety Jacket will not only keep you warm and dry but will also let passing motorists know exactly where you are. When it comes to safety, these enhanced visibility designs provide no compromises in quality, comfort or innovation.
Fluorescent materials are the fabrics used to make High Visibility Safety Vests. The fabric used in these Kishigo vests have special pigments to appear brighter than other colors, enhancing daytime visibility, especially in low light settings such as dusk, dawn, cloud cover and others. ANSI/ISEA 107 specifies minimum performance characteristics for fluorescent yellow, green, orange, red and red background materials. This specific brand of construction and work crew safety vests align with all those regulated rules. Put your trust in the safety that Kishigo can offer you.
- Kishigo 1291 | 1292 Economy Series Class 2 Multi-Pocket Solid - Safety Vest with 6 Pockets and Zipper Front ClosureSKU: 1291-Lime | 1292-OrangeAs Low As $16.29
- CLOSE OUT - Class II - Kishigo Brilliant Series X-Back Vest -Lime-2X-3XSKU: 1530 (2X-3X)Was $12.99 Now $9.74
- CLOSE OUT - Class II - Kishigo Brilliant Series X-Back Vest -Orange-2X-3XSKU: 1531 (2X-3X)Was $12.99 Now $9.74
- CLOSE OUT - Class II - Kishigo Brilliant Series X-Back Vest -Orange-4X-5XSKU: 1531 (4X-5X)Was $12.99 Now $9.74
- Kishigo Enhanced Visibility - Premium JacketSKU: B300As Low As $117.38
- CLOSE OUT - Class II - Kishigo Brilliant Series X-Back Vest -Lime-4X-5XSKU: 1530 (4X-5X)Was $12.99 Now $9.74
- CLOSE OUT - Kishigo Emergency Services Public Safety Vests | Size: M/XLSKU: 8066 (M/XL)Was $35.69 Now $26.78
- Kishigo Enhanced Visibility Single Pocket Mesh Vest (12 Colors)SKU: B120 SeriesAs Low As $11.44
- CLOSE OUT - Kishigo Emergency Services Public Safety Vests | Size: 2XL/4XLSKU: 8066 (2XL/4XL)Was $37.79 Now $28.34
- Kishigo S5000 | S5001 Class 2 Multi-Pocket Professional Surveyors Vest with Zipper Front ClosureSKU: S5000-Lime | S5001-OrangeAs Low As $63.34
- Kishigo Economy ANSI Class 2 Mesh Breakaway Safety Vest with PocketSKU: 1535-Lime | 1536-OrangeAs Low As $12.13
- ML Kishigo High Performance Surveyors Vest with Snap ClosureSKU: S5006-Lime / S5007-OrangeAs Low As $34.63