Common Types of Home Remodeling and Construction
If you are looking for ways to add value to your home or to simply make it more enjoyable, there are many additions and remodeling project you can take on to make your dream home a reality. While these are some of the more common and simple projects you may work on with a homeowner it is still important to stay safe on the job site and the easiest way to do this is with a hi-vis shirt and other basic safety apparel.
- Plumbing and Electrical Work. One of the most common remodel projects, these upgrades cannot be seen but the results of the improvements definitely can be seen and felt.
- Outdoor Construction. From patios, decks, pools, spas, and gazebos, we can create the perfect extension of your home in the great outdoors.
- Custom Wood Work. We can help with cabinets, floors, doors, or molding and can help with new installations, re-facings, alterations, or remodeling.
- Trouble Shooting and Repairs. Whether it is fixing water damage, basic repairs, or simple remodeling work these repairs can be a good opportunity for a home upgrade.
- Window and Door Work. Get the repair and adjustment work done for windows and doors.
- Custom Entry Doors. Interior doors, exterior doors, custom lock and key set ups, security doors, and pet doors are all in the bag with the Kenney Construction team.
- Bathroom Remodeling. Bathroom remodeling's a piece of cake and you can work on upgrading shower and tubs, install a new glass enclosure, or work on any other and bathroom styles.
Whether you are doing the remodeling work yourself or calling in a professional you need to make sure safety is a priority and use the right safety apparel like hi-vis shirts and other basic safety apparel. Make sure you have it all ready to go before any work begins — after all safety is the top priority!