Kishigo Black Series Class 2 Black Bottom Vest
This black bottom Kishigo safety vest offers a number of features that you’ll appreciate if the job you have requires Class 2 safety vests. It is made with a 100% polyester mesh material and a heavy-duty black bottom that looks professional and reduces hot spots.
Mic tabs and advanced pocket design add to the ample functionality of this ML Kishigo Black Series Class 2 black bottom safety vest. 2” reflective trim and reflective piping will enhance low light visibility for added safety.
The zipper front closure is reinforced with durable webbing. Reflective trim is added around arms and down the sides for added low light visibility. The right chest pocket has 2-tiers including 4 pen/pencil divisions, 2 lower outside heavy-duty expandable cargo pockets that feature adjustable flaps and grommets. The lower left inside features a heavy-duty tablet pocket with a load bearing strap.
When you want the very best in Class 2 safety vests that offer the ultimate in comfort, appearance, and safety, the Kishigo 1515-Lime or 1516-Orange, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 | Type R Compliant vest, is it!
This vest is ideal for screen printing on back and right chest area pocket. For a quote on a large order of the ML Kishigo Black Series Class 2 black bottom safety vest and screen printing, use our convenient Quote Cart feature.
Made by Kishigo (Manuf Part # 1515-Lime/1516 Orange)
- Ultra-Cool™ 100% polyester mesh
- Solid knit material black bottom front
- Zipper front closure w/durable webbing reinforcement
- 3" breathable contrasting stripes
- 2" silver reflective material stripes
- Reflective trim around arms, on sides and along utility pocket
- Mic tabs on left and right shoulder area
- 2 Lower front cargo pockets w/adjustable flaps and grommets
- 1 Right chest area 2-tier, 4-division pen/pencil pocket
- 1 Left chest area gusseted radio/utility pocket w/reflective piping
- 1 Lower inside right – open patch pocket
- 1 inside left tablet pocket w/load bearing strap
- All pockets made with solid knit material