ML Kishigo ANSI Class II Safety Vest
When you’re looking for an economical safety vest with front pockets, and made with comfortable Ultra-Cool™ mesh fabric, the ML Kishigo 1083 and 1084 is the vest for you. With its HiVis mesh fabric and 2” silver reflective tape, this vest is surely to help you be seen in low light work conditions. The 2” reflective silver stripes (1 at each shoulder and 1 at the lower torso area), provide high visibility so you can be seen by those working around you.
The chest pocket allows you to keep necessary tools easily accessible while the inside pocket provides additional storage, keeping your hands free to do your work. A vest that is affordable, the ML Kishigo 1083 or 1084 offers a simple design yet provides high visibility to help keep you safe.
Keep workers safe and market your company brand by imprinting your logo on the 1083 or 1084 safety vest.
(NOTE: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Made by M.L. Kishigo (Manufacture Part # 1083 | 1084)
- 100% Polyester Mesh Fabric; Front & Back
- 4" Hook & Loop Front Closure
- 2" Vertical & Horizontal Silver Reflective Stripes at each Shoulder; Front & Back
- 2" Vertical & Horizontal Silver Reflective Stripe at Lower Torso Area
Pockets: (4 pockets total)
- (1) Right, Outside Chest 2-Tier Pen/Pencil Pocket
- (1) Left, Outside Chest Patch Pocket
- (2) Large Inside Lower Pockets
- ANSI 107 | Type R | Class 2 Compliant