Kishigo Ripstop Bomber - 3 Season Hi Visibility Jacket w/Fleece Lining
If you’re looking for exceptional safety from the elements and hazards while on the job plus high visibility, the Kishigo Ripstop Bomber Jacket – that comes in both Lime/Black and Orange/Black – is ideal for you.
With its sleek design and attention to detail, the JS130/JS131 Riptstop Bomber Jacket uses extremely durable ripstop material for outer shell, waterproof seam-sealed construction and fleece-lined body w/detachable hood. It will help you to stay warm, dry, and visible at an affordable cost. The hood fits into the collar or can be completely detached when not in use. To add to its great functional design, the inside of the sleeves are quilted material for easy in and out arm access, while the adjustable cuffs with rubber pulls allow for easy use when wearing gloves.
This HiVis fleece lined bomber jacket features multiple well positioned and functional pockets, a right chest vertical pocket for wallets and accessories and a left chest radio pocket. The left bicep has a 2-division pencil/pen pocket with drainage grommets. On the lower part of the jacket you will appreciate the left and right slash pockets, as well as, a vertical tablet pocket with a storm flap on the inside, which can be easily accessed without un-zipping the jacket.
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 | Type R | Class 3 Compliant
Made by Kishigo. (Manuf. Part# JS130 & JS131)
- Durable ripstop material
- Waterproof seam-sealed shell
- Fleece lined hood and body
- Hood fits in collar or can be completely detached
- Quilted sleeve design for easy in/out arm slide
- 2” reflective silver tape across the arms, torso and chest of jacket
- Rubber pulled, adjustable cuffs
- Two mic tabs on the left and right shoulder areas
- 1 Right chest pocket
- 1 Left chest radio pocket
- 2 Front slash pockets
- 1 Left bicep 2-division pen pocket w/grommets
- 1 Vertical pocket with zipper inside storm flap for tablet/iPad (makes it accessible without un-zipping the jacket)