When August starts to give way to September, the temperatures start to cool down. It is still too warm to pull out the winter jackets, but the mornings can be cool enough where you want an extra layer. These ANSI III sweatshirts can be worn throughout the morning until the day gets warmer. The hood is a detachable component, so if you feel that you don't need a hood on a particular day, you can remove it so that it is out of the way. While being ANSI compliant, these sweatshirts will also make you easily visible to passing motorist or other members of your crew.
Available Colors: Orange & Lime
- Zipper front closure
- 100% polyester fleece
- Underarm air eyelets allow for breath-ability
- 2 Large pockets on lower front to keep your hands warm
- Silver reflective tape strips on both the front and back
- Hood attached by snaps on collar which allows for easy removal/attachment
- 3A Safety (Manuf. Part # C3SS4000/C3SS4001)
Be the first review this product. Click on the link above.